It’s time for the 2021-2022 Yearbook Cover Contest!
This year’s theme is Making Waves Towards a New Horizon! Design a cover that represents what this means to you, and YOUR ARTWORK could be chosen for the yearbook!
All submissions MUST include the following items:
- School Name: Harbordale Elementary
- School Year: 2021-2022
- School Theme: Making Waves Towards a New Horizon
- Must be created on white letter-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″).
- No lined paper.
- The paper needs to be vertical (portrait) NOT horizontal.
- Crayons, markers, paints, watercolors or colored pencils may be used.
- Not a lot of white space – lotʻs of color including background. Use up the whole sheet of paper!!!
- Artwork must be the student’s original artwork, not computer-generated, traced or copied.
- Do not fold the drawing.
- Students should email their submissions to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name, grade, and teacher’s name in the email.
- Do NOT put your name, teacher, or grade on the front of the drawing.
- Retain the original artwork until the winner is picked! We will need the original for publication.
There will be ONE winner for the cover, and a winner from each grade level will be featured on the back of the yearbook. Submission for your artwork is due by Friday, November 12th. The Yearbook Committee cannot accept artwork after this date. Students may only submit ONE piece of artwork for consideration.
Any questions? Contact Maria Chinda at firstname.lastname@example.org.