It’s time for the 2017-2018 Yearbook Cover Contest!
This year’s theme is Hooray for Hollywood! Design a cover that represents what this means to you, and YOUR ARTWORK could be chosen for the yearbook!
All submissions MUST include the following items:
- School Name: Harbordale Elementary
- School Year: 2017-2018
- School Theme: Hooray for Hollywood
- Must be created on white letter sized paper (8.S” x 11″)
- No lined paper
- The paper needs to be vertical (portrait) NOT horizontal
- Crayons, markers, paints, water colors or colored pencils may be used
- Color in all of the white space on the paper
- Artwork must be the student’s original artwork, not computer generated, traced or copied.
- Do not fold the drawing
- Write your full name, grade and teacher in pencil ON THE BACK.
There will be ONE winner for the COVER, and a winner from each grade level will be displayed on the back. Submission deadline for your artwork is Tuesday, December 5th. The Yearbook Committee cannot accept artwork after this date. Students may submit only ONE piece of artwork for consideration. Students should turn in their submission to their teacher.
Any questions? Contact Lori DiRocco at email@example.com.