Please join us for Style Your Tile Night at Harbordale on Friday, April 26th from 5:30 – 8:00pm in the Harbordale cafeteria!
Style Your Tile Night is a chance for family, friends, Harbordale teachers, and alumni to help beautify our school! By purchasing multiple tiles, and sharing your artistic expression, we can all leave our mark! At this event, you will paint a ceramic tile to be permanently displayed at the school. This is a fun way to support the Harbordale School Association with 100% of the proceeds benefiting our students. Food and beverages will also be available for purchase at the event. How it works:
Before the event:
- Please pre-order your tiles online. We are striving for 100% pre-orders. You can wait until the night of the event to purchase your tiles, but there will be a limited number of tiles available. It’s best to order in advance in case we run out.
- Design a fabulous and age-appropriate design for your 4×4 inch tiles. Try a design from a coloring book or create your own. Simple is best. Carbon paper will be available to transfer a pre-created design to your tile.
- We will need lots of plastic or styrofoam egg cartons for the event. Please drop these off in the box in the office.
At the event:
- Pick up your pre-order tiles and get to work creating your masterpiece.
- Paints and brushes will be provided.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
What to bring to the event:
- Extra brushes (if you like.)
- A creative design for your tile.
- Your WELL-BEHAVED and SUPERVISED Harbordale student.
Tiles may be purchased online by completing the form below. Tiles are $15 for the first tile, $10 for each additional tile.
Volunteers are also needed for Style Your Tile Night. Please help us make this event a success. View all volunteer opportunities & sign up!
We hope to see everyone there!